- RT @OCStyleonline: Get your prom on — style on a budget. A very pretty shoot by @juliebeun @jlevac shar.es/Z7imp 5 days ago
- RT @JulieBeun: "@OCStyleonline: Get your prom on — style on a budget. A very pretty shoot by @juliebeun @jlevac shar.es/Z7imp" tha… 5 days ago
- @smcs22 :) 6 days ago
- @smcs22 nothing a good fireplace won't fix! We crashed tack and i didn't give enough warning. My fault. She handled it like a pro! 6 days ago
- @smcs22 It was blowing. We crashed tack and Paula went in the drink. We were leading at that point and thought we needed less weight :) 6 days ago
- RT @NPAC_APPC: NPAC East Clips/Jan. 2013- bit.ly/16aOmbe Top pics by @mblinch @DerekatLFPress @jlevac @JMcKayphoto @ChrisRoussakis … 1 week ago
Tag Archives: santa cruz
Bruschetta wins the J24 Copa Mexico Congrats to UK Sails’ Mauricio Santa Cruz and his crew on Bruschetta for their win in Mexico and never finishing out of the top 4! Quantum’s Tim Healy took second place followed by North … Continue reading
Santa Cruz leads Healy by 4 points Santa Cruz has deepened his lead over Healy. But the big move has come from Mike Ingham who is now in 3rd place over Chris Snow. Check out this photo gallery and this … Continue reading
Santa Cruz still leads in Mexico at the J24 Copa Mexico but it’s photographer Jen Edney who is stealing the show. Today, she did it with great go pro pics from the masthead! Here are the results! Rank Boat SailNo … Continue reading
J24 Results from day 2 at the Copa Mexico. This is a nice early season Worlds preview with two former World Champs, Santa Cruz and Healy duking it out! Sailed: 4, Discards: 0, To count: 4, Entries: 50, Scoring system: Appendix … Continue reading
Even with a black flag on day 3, Tim Healy and 11th Hour Racing have retained their lead. Their BFD is their first drop. I read the SI and didn’t read anywhere about a drop after 6 races but … Continue reading
Results are coming in. Two races are in. Results for race 1, and results for race 2. Tim Healy and 11th Hour Racing are taking the early overall lead. An interesting note, Mauricio Santa Cruz and Bruschetta aren’t in … Continue reading
What a final with the Brazilian team taking it in the medal race! Here are the J/24 final results.
Wow, what a crazy regatta. Travis Odenbach on Waterline and his crew come from third place to win the J24 North Americans in Halifax. Here are more details on the J24 North Americans blog.
J 24 North Americans Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron Results are Final as of 18:02 on August 19, 2011 Overall Sailed: 6, Discards: 1, To count: 5, Entries: 30, Scoring system: Appendix A Rank Bownumber SailNo HelmName Boat Club R1 … Continue reading
Check out this blog post with a great account of what happened on the water today. Healy has taken the lead from Bruschetta.