- RT @OCStyleonline: Get your prom on — style on a budget. A very pretty shoot by @juliebeun @jlevac shar.es/Z7imp 2 days ago
- RT @JulieBeun: "@OCStyleonline: Get your prom on — style on a budget. A very pretty shoot by @juliebeun @jlevac shar.es/Z7imp" tha… 2 days ago
- @smcs22 :) 2 days ago
- @smcs22 nothing a good fireplace won't fix! We crashed tack and i didn't give enough warning. My fault. She handled it like a pro! 3 days ago
- @smcs22 It was blowing. We crashed tack and Paula went in the drink. We were leading at that point and thought we needed less weight :) 3 days ago
- RT @NPAC_APPC: NPAC East Clips/Jan. 2013- bit.ly/16aOmbe Top pics by @mblinch @DerekatLFPress @jlevac @JMcKayphoto @ChrisRoussakis … 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
When you look at the competitor list, you know it will be a great regatta Healy, Santa Cruz, Welles, Parker and the strong east coast locals will definitely hammer it up. Check out the list here About these ads
http://pioneersailing.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-is-why-we-wear-pfds-ladies-and.html A J/24 sank after a squall hit Wednesday night at the Manhattan Sailing Club. Lots of pictures.
We’ve had our new Dyneema® Fibre, Gottifredi Maffioli ropes for about a month now and we’ve put them through some good racing which included two regattas. All I can say is that the Newswift and Superswift have surpassed out expectations … Continue reading
Here’s a slide show from the 2011 J24 Canadian Championship. As you’ll see, most of it is light air
Here is a recap on sail-world.com http://www.sail-world.com/Canada/J24-Canadian-Championships/85759 and for photos: http://yfrog.com/user/PCYC_Racing/photos
Congrats to Rossi Milev and his crew for his victory. As for us, we dropped from 5th to 8th with our black flag. We were pushed over early by Navtech.ca who themselves received a black flag. It hurt both our … Continue reading
We fell a few positions down from our fifth after two races today. We took a black flag and had bad luck on a wind shift after our best start of the regatta. More to come with pictures. Our crew … Continue reading
We had a decent day today. The conditions were very lumpy with about 5 knots of breeze. We are having a good time and holding our fifth position.
Check out the results here. We’re heading out to the club now. The forecast looks light and the wind at PCYC is a southerly. Our goal today is still to race clean and find a clean lanes.
Make that a 7th and a 5th for a fifth overall position out of 23 boats.